Rare Large Warehouse Opportunity
1/74 Mildura Street, FYSHWICK ACT 2609Situated in the south Canberra suburb of Fyshwick, 74 Mildura Street is a an industrail building with street frontage to Nyrang and Mildura Street. The building sits directly opposite the Fyshwick Markets and has easy access to Canberra Avenue. Available for lease from the beginning of September 2022 is approximately 6,300sqm of clear span warehouse with three loading docks and a large shared hardstand yard allowing easy access for B-double & rigid trucks.
The 6,300sqm warehouse comes with an additional 300sqm of recently refurbished office space & amenities with ability to increase this office space if needed. This rare warehouse opportunity in a tightly held market would suit a wide variety of businesses including but not limited to storage and distribution, manufacturing, logistics, warehousing & food manufacturing/ processing.
Property Features Include
- 6,600sqm total NLA
- 6,300sqm clear span warehouse with 8m peak height
- Fully sprinklered
- 300sqm office space with male & female amenities
- 3 x rear loading docks
- 2 x 5m high by 5m wide electric roller doors
- 1 x 5m high by 3.5m wide roller door
- Option to install large roller door to the front of building facing Nyrang Street
- Allocated onsite car parking
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Lenny Haddrill on 0402 565 166 or Andrew Smith on 0409 600 471.