Industrial Asset, 6 year WALE, $1.42m Net Rent and over 21,000m2 of Land
16 Mildura Street, FYSHWICK ACT 2609
16 Mildura St Fyshwick is the ideal asset for those looking for a multi tenanted Industrial site. Made up of 5 high quality buildings, including two office buildings, a warehouse facility and 2 large cold storage facilities, this site provides strong cash flow and long term value add options.
The site sits in an enviable location, 400m from the Canberra Railway station, 1km from Kingston Foreshore and Lake Burley Griffin, 1.67km to Manuka oval and 2.6km to Parliament House. Just off Canberra Avenue with a close connection to the Monaro highway, the location allows for easy truck and vehicle access for the provision of logistical services.
The major attributes of the site are:
* 21,099m2 Land Size / 8,374m2 Lettable Area
* 100% occupied with 6 year WALE
* Approximately $1.42m Annual net rent*
* Anchored by multi national tenant Bidfood until 2027 (plus 1 x 5 year option), providing 64% of the annual income
* High quality warehouse, cold store and office buildings
* Crown Lease allows for large range of use including education establishment, freight transport, light industry, store and warehouse and has a maximum gross floor area of 11,500m2
Within such close reach of Parliament House and some of Canberra’s most expensive real estate, this 21,000m2 block is likely to have a long term higher value use.
The property is being sold by Private Treaty.
For more information, please contact:
Andrew Smith 0409 600 471