17 year WALE - Childcare Centre - Leased until 2038
2 King Street, DEAKIN ACT 2600
The Deakin School for Early Learning is a long standing childcare centre, well located in Canberra’s Inner South suburb of Deakin. The property contains an outstanding tenant on excellent lease terms. This is a exceptional investment opportunity for the yield based investor.
Some features of this opportunity are:
* 20 year lease to Deakin School for Early Learning, expiring in 2038.
* Annual net rent of $344,208 per annum plus GST
* 90 place centre operating at effective capacity.
* 4% annual rent increases for next 17 years of the lease.
* Tenant pays 100% of all outgoings, including Body Corporate Fees, Rates & Water & Sewerage.
Located in Deakin, the building is in close proximity to the CBD, inner south and Woden. In addition to the existing office buildings already within the precinct, there is a new Government office building under construction adjacent to the property. These buildings provide a constant supply of potential clients to the centre.
For more information, please contact Andrew Smith on 0409 600 471 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sale Via Expressions of Interest, closing at 11am, Thursday the 1st of April
At Civium Property Group offices – 17 Townshend St Phillip.