Large Vacant Block with Front Office Sale - 21 Wollongong St.
21 Wollongong Street, FYSHWICK ACT 2609Located only 15 minutes from the Canberra CBD, and five minutes from Canberra Airport, Fyshwick is Canberra’s main industrial suburb and bulky goods precinct. Home to the Canberra’s only DFO, Fyshwick is easily accessed by all of Canberra’s Town Centres. Wollongong Street is one of the main streets is Fyshwich and the premises is positioned in the banking precinct of Fyshwick UNDER OFFER
FOR SALE- 21 Wollongong Street
This is a large 1,672m2 block in the heart of Fyshwick and includes a double-level tenanted office building facing the main street, with a well-sized rear yard. This will suit an owner occupier or possible investor looking for a large central location to secure for their business.
The site is well-positioned close to Maryborough / Newcastle and Collie Streets.
- IZ2- Industrial mixed-use zone
- 1672m2 Block
- 407m2 building with 384m2 of netlettable space, leased to 'Insitec' until 30.9.2022 ($107,703pa)
- The building has outstanding features on offer such as quality showroom/office space with large breakout area, toilets, upstairs office space and large onsite parking available as well as it's prime location
- A further 514m2 of GFA developable to site (*subject to council approval)
- To be sold as "Expression of Interest" sale, closing 18 November 2021 at 2.00pm.
**Outgoings: Rates- $28,613 pa Water&Sewerage: $450pa
Contact: David Grimmond- 0406 376 697