A Grade Office Space with Parking
4 Makin Place, Deakin ACT 2600
4 Makin Place is a superbly located building, in the Deakin West Commercial precinct. It is adjacent to ‘The Mint’ and Deakin Sports fields and neighbouring 2 King Street and has easy transport accessibility off Denison and Kent Streets to the inner south and Woden Town centre.
This well positioned building has been newly built for the Canberra Eye Surgery and is the newest building in Deakin.
Here is an opportunity to move your business to a new address that is easy to find, and very accessible.
– Brand new ground floor A Grade building
– 657m2 of warm shell office space available for lease which can be subdivided into smaller tenancies
– Main foyer with an Internal lift to basement car park.
– Air-conditioning and carpeted.
– Abundance of natural light and plenty of on-site parking.
– M + F amenities , shower and easy care access into the building.
– Approx half the building is occupied by the eye surgery with remainder of building available for lease
For more information, or to arrange an inspection contact David Grimmond on 0406 376 697.