For Sale - 11 x Whitlam Multi Unit Sites
Block 22 Section 18/1 Sculthorpe Avenue, Whitlam ACT 2615
Whitlam’s first release of multi-unit sites is here, with 11 sites for sale via tender.
The sites on offer vary from sizes suited for boutique suburban dwellings, up to sizes ideal for medium density residences.
Whitlam’s unique topography also provides opportunity to capture stunning views of the surrounding nature reserves, the Brindabella Ranges, Black Mountain and the National Arboretum.
An emphasis on green spaces and waterways will make Whitlam an enviable address, with builders encouraged to maximise passive solar energy and minimise energy consumption through the design of their homes. Planned local amenities include:
* Parks, ponds, playgrounds and green spaces
* Pedestrian and cycle networks
* Local centre and primary school
The 11 available sites are:
Stage 1 – Settlement range 1 March 2021 – 30 June 2021
* Sect 18 Bl 22 – 1,652m2 with maximum of 5 dwellings
* Sect 20 Bl 14 – 1,728m2 with maximum of 5 dwellings
* Sect 30 Bl 6 – 1,957m2 with maximum of 5 dwellings
* Sect 32 Bl 1 – 1,927m2 with maximum of 4 dwellings
* Sect 32 Bl 2 – 2,107m2 with maximum of 6 dwellings
Stage 2 – Settlement range 1 November 2021 – 30 June 2022
* Sect BB Bl a – 6,086m2 with maximum of 23 dwellings
* Sect BJ Bl i – 5,380m2 with maximum of 25 dwellings
* Sect BN Bl a – 7,232m2 with maximum of 40 dwellings
* Sect BQ Bl a – 3,800m2 with maximum of 22 dwellings
* Sect BS Bl a – 5,736m2 with maximum of 30 dwellings
* Sect BW Bl g – 5,159m2 with maximum of 22 dwellings
No affordable dwellings are required on these sites.
For more infomation, please contact:
Andrew Smith on 0409 600 471
Dania KHalil on 0406 375 946