GTW House - 1 Beaconsfield Street, Fyshwick
Suite 5/1 Beaconsfield Street, FYSHWICK ACT 2609
Located on the corner Iron Knob and Beaconsfield Streets and directly across the road from the Canberra Outlet Centre,
this new development is surrounded by national retailers and other smaller well known businesses. The location of this development offers a highly recognisable position with exposure to one of Canberra’s busiest arterial roads, easy access to all parts of Canberra and a precinct that is going to continue and prosper.
This brand new office/retail development with a concrete shell and colour-bond roofing, featuring 5 ground floor retail shops starting at 77sqm and 7 first floor office units starting at 84sqm in size. The development will provide superior quality premises in a building that provides 30 onsite car spaces, including 1 disabled car space, individual air-conditioning services for each ground unit with a shower, toilet, kitchenette, lift access and fantastic natural light. The ground floor units will have access to a grease trap.
– 5 individual units in total – 106sqm – 230sqm.
– Available; Unit 1 – 230m2, Unit 2 – 219m2, Unit 3 – 228m2, Unit 5 – 136m2, Unit 6 – 105m2
– Units 1 & 5 split over mezzanine and ground floor, Unit 1 includes private balcony
– Modern building with elevator/mobility access
– Suitable for warehouse, showroom, retail, office, personal services and more!
– Units are provided ready to go with gas, 3 phase power, grease trap connections available
– Great building security, modern camera systems and security gate
For more information, or to arrange an inspection contact David Grimmond on 0406 376 697.