Chisholm Tenanted Investment
Unit 1&2/72-76 Halley Street, CHISHOLM ACT 2905
Units 1 & Unit 2, of 76 Halley Street, Chisholm are located in an ideal position within the Chisholm shopping centre. The units are leased in combination by ‘Livability Australia’ a government funded NDIS tenant with lease expiry 12th June 2021 and a further three (3) year option.
The units comprises of the following main attributes;
• 191sqm with existing office fit-out
• Rental income approx. – $70,434.50 p.a + GST
• Outgoings – Total approx. $26,535.44 p.a, Net income – $43,899.06
• 4 separate offices & 1 open plan area
• Kitchen, Storage cupboard & two separate bathrooms
• Quality Air-conditioning
Chisholm Shopping centre is home to many different types of retailers and various businesses such as Aldi, Coles, AnyTime Fitness and Subway. There is also a medical practice and dentistry next door. The tenancy represents an excellent opportunity for a professional/ retailer to establish their business and take advantage of this ideal opportunity.
For further information, please contact the agent.