Medical Investment Opportunity - Deakin
Unit 9/12 Napier Close, DEAKIN ACT 2600
12 Napier Close is a superbly located building, in the Deakin West Commercial precinct. It is adjacent to the John James Hospital and has easy accessibility to the inner south and Woden Town centre.
The Lidia Perin Medical Centre is a well-appointed building within the Deakin West Precinct. This was recently refurbished and contains a range of different medical type tenants and would suit medical or office use. There is allocated parking at the rear of the building and lift access to upper floors
Unit 9 is located on the first floor, with a Radiology company occupying the unit under a lease. The unit has a medical fit-out and features a reception/waiting area, offices, and an imaging room, with common amenities outside the unit.
– 81m2 medical suite with views to the NorthEast
– Front reception and waiting area
– 2 procedure rooms, 2 offices, a storage area, and a kitchenette/meals area.
– Views to the South overlooking Deakin High school ovals.
* Current rent $31,647 + GST, CPI Increases, 3 + 3 yr lease (Commenced 1 April 2019)
**Outgoings- Rates: $4,695pa Water&Sewerage: $665 Body Corporate: $4,538 pa
Contact: David Grimmond – 0406 376 697