With the prevalence of COVID-19 in Australia increasing, please read the health and safety best practices outlined below as it pertains to your scheme.
This advice is designed to give you a level of preparedness should there be cases of infection within your scheme.
If you experience flu like symptoms:
– Call your GP or visit your local Emergency department
– Self quarantine within your lot immediately.
Self Quarantine / Home isolation:
– For more information on home isolation please visit health.gov.au
– If you are currently partaking in home isolation due to health concerns please notify your Community Manager
– Do not access areas of common property such as pools, gyms or breakout areas
– Remain in your lot until advised by a medical professional
Travelling from overseas:
– If returning from overseas please follow National and State Guidelines and place yourself in self-quarantine for 14 days from the day you returned or arrived from overseas
– We kindly request that you make your Community Manager aware of the fact that you are self-isolating (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Maintain strong hygiene practices around the building:
– Clean hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, and/or, use an alcohol based hand sanitiser
– Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your elbow when coughing or sneezing. DO NOT USE YOUR HANDS
– Avoid contact with people experiencing cold/flu like symptoms
– Avoid touching your face and avoid shaking hands with others
– Maintain a 1.5m distance from others as much as possible
Maintenance Requests during this period:
– Essential services such as cleaning, waste management, building management, lift and fire services shall remain managed by the Civium team
– Should you have urgent plumbing, electrical or structural requests please continue to make those through the appropriate channels
– All non-essential services shall be reviewed and may be postponed for a period of time
– For any enquiries please contact email@example.com or call 1300 724 256 / 02 6162 0681
– We will follow the advice of national and local authorities and should there be a need to restrict access for residents to some or all parts of common property we will notify you at that time
– Please follow directions for your own safety and the safety of others
– From 30 March 2020, all meetings including AGM’s, EGM’s AND GM’s will be held via a digital means.
– All onsite meetings will be rescheduled or postponed. We will liaise with the Strata Committee in this regard.
– For more information contact your Civium Community Manager
Appointments with Civium Staff OR Key Collection from Civium Offices:
– As part of our strategy to reduce the risk of transmission within our offices we have made the decision to close access to our offices unless a previously booked appointment has been made.
– If you require keys to undertake a contracted task you are still able to do so, you will just need to make an appointment with the Maintenance team or your contact within the Civium office to pick up the required keys.
Civium will be keeping abreast of developments in national and/or state-based requirements and how it pertains to your scheme.
If you need any further information please contact us via:
Phone: 1300 724 256 (For Strata Clients) 02 6162 0681 (For Property Clients)
We appreciate your cooperation as we all navigate these challenging times.