Original Home in the Heart of Ainslie
11 Sherbrooke Street, AINSLIE ACT 2602Positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac, this unique three-bedroom, one-bathroom home is guaranteed to impress. The functional design of the home allows for plenty of natural light throughout the house, retaining the warmth in those colder months. The expansive living room flows through to the outdoor area, perfect for entertaining friends and family. The segregated bedrooms are located in a separate wing of the house allowing for plenty of privacy.
The spacious backyard compliments the home, with secure behind gate parking and a shed to store your gardening equipment. The home presents a blank canvas with the potential to live in immediately as well opportunity to renovate, or build a new residence in the future.
This ultra-convenient inner north location ensures you are within a short distance of popular schools, clubs and restaurants such as the Ainslie Football Club and North Ainslie Primary School. With bus stops and the tram only a couple of minutes' away, this property will present a convenient lifestyle for any buyer.
• Generous living and kitchen area
• 3 good sized bedrooms, two with build-in robes
• Light filled living areas
• Spacious bathroom with separate toilet
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Expansive low maintenance backyard
• Secure behind gate parking
• Single carport
• Walking distance to local schools, clubs and restaurants
• EER: 2.5