119 Ivo Whitton Circuit, KAMBAH ACT 2902
Built in 1992 this beautifully constructed home was certainly state of the art’ and a head of its time in the early stages of the establishment of Gleneagles. And still it boasts many, if not all of the top line features and benefits of today’s new homes whilst providing an ambience of years gone by.
From the moment it’s first viewed from the street you realise it is a much loved and fastidiously maintained residence with its stencilled driveway lined with beautifully flowering roses and lovely meandering pathways and gardens leading to the entry of this classy and classic abode.
Upon entry you are greeted by a huge light filled vaulted entry area featuring skylights and a timber stairwell that leads to a massive parents retreat with study, main suite with spacious ensuite, walk in robe and library.
Ground level consists of another three bedrooms, with bedroom two offering a seperate entry to the garage and its own bathroom as well.
For the entertainer in you this home provides great space throughout, with a large lounge, separate dining, and an open plan meals/family/Kitchen area. Granite bench tops and Miele appliances are a feature in this light filled room along with the views to the huge deck and golf course beyond!
And for the big boy at heart, you will love the basement work shop, an excellent spot for the golf buggy and the pool table if need be?
Take a look at this impressive list of features below and I’m sure your inspection will be warranted.
* Stage 1 in the Gleneagles Estate
* Backing the Murrumbidgee Golf Course
* 4 large bedrooms 2 with ensuites
* Study or fifth bedroom
* Large formal lounge and dining
* Large light filled meals and family area
* Open plan Granite kitchen with loads of cupboard place
* Elevated Miele oven and dishwasher
* Double glazed windows and skylight
* Huge upstairs master suite with double vanity ensuite and walk in robe.
* Main bathroom with bath
* Upstairs library or retreat
* Ducted electric reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Ducted vacuum system
* Doggy door
* Meticulously presented gardens with in ground sprinkler system
* Massive rear deck accessed from the family and dining rooms
* Remote double garage
* Intercom system throughout
* Terracotta roof tiles
* Bedroom 2 has direct and private access to the garage
* Near new electric hot water system
* 3 water tank installed under deck (9000 ltr)
* Foxtel installed in family room and bedroom two