Lake views in the heart of Belconnen
1605/4 Grazier Lane, BELCONNEN ACT 2617In accordance with current ACT Government health guidelines; from Friday the 29th October 2021, Open Homes are permitted with 25 people across the venue before density limits apply.
For more up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
Located within the stunning DUSK apartments in the heart of Belconnen, this magnificent apartment demonstrates the best of apartment living with wonderful views and various amenities at your doorstep. Situated on the 16th floor this north-facing one-bedroom apartment receives an abundance of natural light and offers spectacular views of Lake Ginninderra. The practical floorplan offers functional living, fitted with SMEG appliances, floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows, and ample storage space including a basement car space.
Residents have access to an entire floor of private amenity on Level 13, including a resident library, lounge, gourmet chef's kitchen, dining room, and a stunning rooftop terrace with water views.
Part of Canberra's first mixed-used precinct offering the residents the convenience on the ground floor of Woolworths Metro, BWS, Abode Hotel as well as a variety of retail, commercial, and food outlets coming soon. With Westfields, ABS, University of Canberra, Department of Immigration, and Calvary Hospital all in close proximity, this apartment is perfect for First home buyers, owner-occupiers, and investors with a potential rental estimate of $450 -$470 a week.
• Led downlights
• Vented Dryer
• Intercom access
• Stone benchtops to kitchen
• SMEG appliances
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Spacious balcony
• Individual and secure storage cage
• Dryer to laundry
• Residents common area with private dining, kitchen, and lounge area
• Public square and amphitheatre with access to Lake Ginninderra
• Vibrant restaurant and cafe precinct
• 5 minute walk to Westfield Belconnen
• 5 minute drive to Calvary Private and Public Hospital
• 15 minute drive to Canberra CBD
• General Rates: $366.71 pq
• Body Corporates: $689.20 pq
• Land Tax: $423.38 pq
• EER: 6