Spacious - light filled and backing parkland!
17/14 Burgoyne Street, Ventoux, BONYTHON ACT 2905In a small tidy complex an excellent opportunity awaits for the astute property investor with this gem. Loads of light throughout and as neat as if it were new, the great location that backs the park and play area as well only adds to the appeal!
The homes internals are modern and flexible and with over a 155 square metres of living it has plenty of storage and space throughout for the growing family, the two storey design provides a lovely vista to the park beyond while downstairs allows direct access onto this oversized backyard and play area.
The lounge and dining areas boast high ceilings and are more than adequate in size, they adjoin the dining area and near new stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry. Extra's include a full laundry and powder room downstairs for guests.
A private balcony extends from the large upstairs master bedroom which boasts its own ensuite and walk in robe, the other two bedrooms are well proportioned, add the study/computer nook and the children's homework is catered for!
Nothing has been missed in these oversized town homes, with all the creature comforts covered and catered for, with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, ducted vacuum, intercom system, and remote garaging, its easy living at its best!
Just a walk to all the amenities that Tuggeranong has to offer, it would make an excellent investment option or live in, and with tenants in place till March next year you have the added bonus of claiming your stamps on tax before possibly deciding on moving into this excellent location.
Strong depreciation avaiable with apartment, who knows it may even be cash neutral?
Tenanted currently at $480per week until March 2013.
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony
* Bedroom 2 with access to the large front balcony
* Spacious lounge room
* Functional dining area with access to the rear courtyard
* Modern stone kitchen, Blanco stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry
* 3 sizeable bedrooms
* Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
* Usable study nook at the top of the stairs
* Downstairs powder room
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Two-storey overlooking the park
* Classy entry with high ceilings and lighting up the stairway
* Light-filled interiors
* Neutral colour tones
* Ducted vacuum system
* Alarm system
* Intercom system
* Loads of storage
* Rear courtyard with paved entertaining area
* Double automatic garage with internal access
* Great location close to all amenities
Body Corp: $1602.68 p.a. (approx)
Rates: $247 per quarter
Land tax: $238.93 per quarter