A Hidden Gem
17 Marlock Street PM, RIVETT ACT 2611
Set back from the street sits this 3 bedroom home with large living areas in central Weston Creek, representing spacious and comfortable living that you can move straight in to. With matured gardens throughout, this home is a hidden gem in the heart of Rivett.
Stepping through the front door you are greeted by the large light filled living area; separate to the kitchen and dining which creates privacy within the home. The 3 bedrooms are complimented by a separate bathroom which is equipped with a bath, shower and toilet.
The 2 car garage at the end of the long driveway that runs down the side of the home is equipped with a work station and power.
Conveniently located just moments away from Cooleman Court, local schools, public transport and with easy access to the Tuggeranong Parkway, this home is one to not be missed.
• Set back from the street with matured gardens
• Double garage with work station towards the back
• Carpet and timber floors throughout
• 2 reverse cycle heating/cooling units
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• Light filled bathroom with bath
• Plenty of bench space and storage
• Windows furnished
• Separate dining and living room
• Fenced backyard
• Long driveway
• EER: 4.0