GENUINE NEED TO SELL!!!
19/41 Leahy Close, NARRABUNDAH ACT 2604
Make an offer before 5.00pm Saturday 28/11/15 or miss out!
The Vendor has made a decision purely based on Mathematics. They have purchased elsewhere and must sell this property NOW.
Similar recent sales as follows:
• 29/07/2015: 16/40 Leahy Close sold for $369,000
• 29/06/2015: 2/40 Leahy Close sold for $356,500
This is an excellent 2 bedroom apartment. Don’t miss out.
With a functional open plan design, the kitchen, meals & living areas open to a generous balcony offering commanding mountain views.
The modern, well equipped kitchen adds to the appeal, as does the comfort and convenience of split system reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Both large bedrooms have a peaceful garden outlook and provide ample storage with large built in robes.
With an inspirational location & a rental appraisal of $370+ per week this should entice live in owners & investors alike
• Sought after location with great views
• 2 spacious bedrooms both with robes
• Open plan living to covered balcony
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
• Split System Reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Added bonus of an end unit location
• Secure car accommodation provided
• Convenient to shops, schools & public transport
• EER 3.0
• Body Corporate Fees: $565.00 per quarter
• Water Rates: 156.00
• Rates: $261.00 per quarter
• Land Tax (only if rented out) $325.00 per quarter