Location and Lifestyle
2/52 Collings street, PEARCE ACT 2607
Presenting a wonderful opportunity in the flourishing suburb of Pearce, 52 Collings Street is the perfect option for the astute buyer looking for modern convenience in a premium Woden Valley location. This impressive home sets a benchmark for inspired living that is hard to beat combining contemporary and stylish interiors, light-filled spaces and functional design.
Showcasing an open layout with a focus on light and spaces to connect together, life in this home revolves around the central living area. The designer kitchen, dining and lounge are combined, flowing out onto a sun-drenched alfresco terrace making it the ideal space to effortlessly entertain.
Accommodation is provided through three bedrooms; the generous main with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, with the remaining two large bedrooms coming fully equipped with built in robes, and high-quality joinery.
Situated in the heart of Canberra, this home is close to playing fields, Pearce Shops, Canberra Hospital, Woden Town Centre and quality and well-regarded schools. It also offers the convenience of easy access in and out of the suburb for a quick run to the City or Airport.
Just a few Features:
• The centrepiece of the home is the expansive, open living area
• Fully detached dual-occupancy
• Designer kitchen with abundant storage space
• Double Glazed windows throughout all living areas and bedrooms
• Timber flooring throughout ground floor
• 900mm Bosch Appliances
• Master with ensuite and north facing balcony
• Separate Living area at front of the home
• 6KW Solar System
• Private Front Courtyard
• EER: 6