EXECUTIVE STYLE HOME
2 Stan Davey Rise, COOMBS ACT 2611
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this elegant and sophisticated executive style home.
Offering designer finishes throughout, four generous bedrooms all with built-in robes, segregated guest suite with ensuite. With a kitchen second to none you will be the envy of all your friends, whilst entertaining overlooking the outdoor kitchen and pool offering seamless interplay between indoor and the outdoor entertaining areas.
Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys water views with a sitting area, walk-through robes, a luxury ensuite with double vanity, shower and large bath.
The property is positioned only a short walk from public transport as well as the established Charles Weston School and Coombs local village centre which will boast a range of local business and service outlets which is now under commencement.
– Solid spotted gum timber floors downstairs
– Four double sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and high ceilings
– Four bathrooms, consisting of two ensuites
– Remote controlled double block out blinds throughout
– Enormous master bedroom with sitting area, large walk-in-robe and water views
– Stylish ensuite with double vanity, bath tub and floor to ceiling tiles and heated towel rails
– Designer kitchen with huge 5.2m island bench, soft close drawers, breakfast bench to accommodate 4, black stone ‘Schock’ sink.
– Miele appliances include; integrated fridge freezer, induction cooktop, range hood, two ovens, semi-integrated dishwasher, two plate warmers and steamer
– Butler’s pantry with ample storage, sink and Miele fridge integrated
– Covered alfresco with spotted gum timber floor, outdoor fan, outdoor kitchen with built-in SMEG BBQ, soft close drawers & wine fridge
– Heated salt water swimming pool, surrounded by travertine stone & glass fencing
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling
– Huge laundry with double built-in clothes drawer
– Double garage with internal access, storage cupboards & rear access
– Video Intercom
– Blue Wee Jasper stone retaining walls
– Dripper irrigation system (timer)
– 4000L water tank with pump
– Gas boosted solar hot water
– Near local Park & Bicycle track
– 15 minutes to Canberra CBD
– 10 Minutes to Parliament triangle
– EER: 3.0