Easy Family Living
20 Purbrick Street, CHISHOLM ACT 2905
This beautiful family home instantly captivates from the minute you walk through the door. As you step down into the expansive family and dining room, you are drenched in natural light thanks to the high ceilings and large picturesque windows that look out onto the backyard, capturing the stunning mountain range. Make your way into the immaculate kitchen which has been exceptionally looked after and cared for by the current proud owners.
Accommodation includes a master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite. The three remaining bedrooms each come equipped with a built-in robe and are accompanied by the family bathroom. This split level home is perfect for anyone ready to move straight in without any hassle.
The deceptively large block creates for an element of surprise with a large enclosed pergola complimented with an outdoor gas cooktop and cabinetry. Below the massive split level backyard, lies a spacious outdoor area with a double garage that could easily be converted into a man cave or gym area.
Conveniently located within walking distance to schools and shops, this quiet family home presents the perfect opportunity to buy in the flourishing suburb of Chisholm.
• Single carport with roller door and additional Double garage
• Large enclosed pergola with window furnishings and gas cooktop
• Picturesque views of the Brindabella’s
• External access to the laundry
• 2 living areas
• 4 bedrooms, all accompanied with built in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Renovated bathroom and flooring throughout the lower level of the home
• Separate toilet
• High ceilings
• Ducted evaporative cooling & ducted gas heating
• 2x electric wall heaters
• Gas connected BBQ with cooktop fitting
• Brick retaining walls
• Mature gardens and flower beds with almond, olive and fig trees
• Located across the road from the reserve
• EER: 3.0
Internal living: 151m2
Metal double garage: 43m2
Enclosed pergola: 64m2