A grand home with style and elegance with spectacular views of the Molonglo River
22 Laffan Street, COOMBS ACT 2611
Situated on a 715sqm block, this elegant home offers a North facing aspect with prime frontage to Molonglo river, Telstra tower and Parliament house, the outlook will leave you amazed. This home maximizes space with an L shaped pool in the front and still boasting a large grassed area out the back for families.
Featured on Best Houses Australia and in the Canberra times, this custom designed property must been seen to be believed. Every aspect of this property exerts excellence.
The structure is self is constructed with brick encased with commercial grade aluminum double glazed windows and doors. Excessive steel reinforcing in parts around the perimeter of the property ensure the upper level of bricks are retained comprehensively. This home is built to last.
The 2.55m ceilings and all walls have the highest grade insulation installed, including the walls in between bedrooms which also provides an element of sound proofing.
– Open planned living, dining and kitchen
– Separate rumpus
– Butler’s pantry featuring a Zip tap with soda option
– Large alfresco with built in BBQ and fridge
– Double garage with separate workshop
– Large laundry with separate walk in linen
– Designer powder room
– 5th Bedroom with separate walk in robe and ensuite
– L shaped pool with viewing window from living
– Open planned living, dining and Wetbar
– Custom built cabinetry containing TV cabinet and surrounding library
– Master suite with large walk in robe, ensuite with double shower and free standing bath
– Separate main bathroom with wet room containing second bath with double shower
– 3 more generous bedroom all with build in robes containing drawers and shoe racks
– Private balcony with spectacular views
The design features are sure to impress using new and reclaimed items to add warmth and sophistication
– Recycled Canberra red brick as a feature on the exterior and the butler’s pantry
– Recycled mountain ash timber used throughout
– Astrawalker taps – Australian owned and made
– Italian tiles in all bathrooms
– Stone bath
– Motorised blinds to view pool and in master suite
– Wooden shutters in wet areas
– Floating staircase with double story shear curtains with add a real sense of luxury
The cabinetry has been equipped with Laminate cupboards and carcases with Blum draws and custom handles, and if that’s not enough the electronic open and close function will be sure to amaze you. The kitchen is the centre of attraction of the lower floor. The island bench tops and been fitted off with a combination of marble and engineered stone (80mm)
This home was built by local builder and will be open as a display home during the auction campaign.