Location Location Location
22 Launceston Street, LYONS ACT 2606
Situated in one of Woden’s most central and sought after suburb sits this 3 bedroom red brick home. This property is well located opposite parkland and set forward on a large RZ2 block with the potential to extend or redevelop.
The sun drenched open plan kitchen and living provide a bright and comfortable setting due to the orientation of the home. The large floor to ceiling windows also help in providing warm light into the home.
Accommodation includes three generously sized bedrooms; all accompanying the bathroom which is equipped with a shower, toilet and bath.
With a large storage shed and plenty of room in the backyard, this property is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to extend, move into or redevelop.
• Reverse cycle heating cooling unit
• Bathroom equipped with bath, toilet and shower
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining
• Laundry with external access
• Storage throughout
• Crim safe fly screens
• Electric cooktop
• Gas connectivity
• Storage shed in the back yard
• Behind gate parking
• Across the road from Lyons Oval and parkland
• EER: 4.0