How can you say no to this…
221/30 Philip Hodgins Street, WRIGHT ACT 2611Located in the modern Observatory complex is this contemporary ground-floor two-bedroom apartment. We're presenting the perfect opportunity to you to get your foot in the door of the market with this well-present unit. You can't afford to miss out on this outstanding opportunity!
You have the best of both worlds with this home, an elevated ground-floor apartment that has access to a large spacious balcony with the luxury of balcony-like views while still on the ground floor! This modern two-bedroom apartment features an open-plan living and dining area that is serviced by reverse-cycle air conditioning and gains access to the balcony through large floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors. Just off of the light-filled area is the contemporary kitchen, fully equipped with quality stainless steel appliances and exquisite stone benchtops.
This two-bedroom apartment has generously sized bedrooms, providing more than enough space to move around with a decently sized bed. Both bedrooms have built-in mirrored wardrobes with plenty of storage and large windows allowing for an abundance of natural light. In addition, the master bedroom features a reverse-cycle air conditioning unit and ensuite for comfortable living arrangements.
Take advantage of the fantastic facilities on offer with a 25m solar-heated infinity pool, fire pits, gorgeous landscaped gardens - designed by Jamie Durie, several BBQ areas, a fitness station, and so much more.
The Observatory complex is located in a fantastic location! Only a short drive or walk to the new Koko Complex (currently under construction) which is confirmed to include a Woolworths, Aldi, BWS, Chemist, Indian Grocer, and Cafe. Not to mention it is close by to Club Lime, Coombs & Denman, and Deman Village Shops. This apartment is also within close proximity to Stromlo Forrest Park, Stromlo Leisure Centre, the Molonglo River, and Cotter Dam.
• Elevated ground floor apartment
• Two generously sized bedrooms with mirrored BIR
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Spacious light-filled open plan living & dining area
• Large balcony area
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Fully equipped modern kitchen
• Quality stainless steel appliances
• Stone benchtop
• European laundry
• Solar heated infinity swimming pool
• Entertainment areas
• Beautifully landscaped gardens designed by Jamie Durie
• Fire pits and several BBQ areas
• Fitness station
• Secure basement car park with a storage cage
• Plenty of visitor parking
Within close proximity of:
- Belconnen, Woden and the City Centre
- Multiple bike trails
- Stromlo Leisure Centre
- Stromlo Forrest Park, the Molonglo River, and Cotter Dam
- Club Limes
- Koko Complex (under construction) - Woolworths, Aldi, BWS, Chemist, Indian Grocer, and Cafe
- Denman Village Shops
- A number of educational institutions in the surrounding areas
With an impressive feature list like this, how can you say no!?
• Living area: 78sqm
• Balcony area: 26sqm
• EER: 6.0
• Strata: $953.10 pq
• Rates: $380 pq
• Land Tax: $431.70 pq