Inspection is strictly by appointment, please contact us to arrange a viewing
234/30 Philip Hodgins Street, WRIGHT ACT 2611
Located on the top floor and soaking in an abundance of natural light with uncompromised views of Mount Stromlo lies this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. Enjoy the convenience of a modern apartment with high quality inclusions throughout such as stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
At a glance you will be captured by the spacious layout and large balcony. Continue further and be taken back by the two bedrooms. The large master bedroom and Ensuite has the convenience of a reverse cycle air conditioner. The living and dining area has a great layout that ensures there is a separation between where you eat and where you relax on the couch.
Enjoy entertaining guests on the expansive balcony as you admire the beautiful views of Mount Stromlo. Observatory Living is beautifully complimented by its common area, with a 25 metre infinity pool surrounded by fire pits, landscaped gardens, several BBQ areas and a fitness station. This immaculate apartment is ideal for the first home buyer, downsizer, and investor.
• 2 bedroom top floor apartment
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
• Spacious living and dining area
• Queen size master bedroom with R/C unit and Ensuite
• Second bedroom includes a study nook
• Reverse cycle unit in living room
• NBN connected
• Generous balcony with uncompromised views of Stromlo Forest Park
• Secure building access
• 2 allocated garaged car spaces with storage units
• Swimming pool and entertaining area
• Beautifully landscaped gardens designed by Jamie Durie
• Fire pits and plenty of BBQ areas
• Exercise station
• Plenty of visitor parking
• Close to Belconnen, Woden and the City Centre
• EER: 6