Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Apartment Opportunity for First Home Buyer / Investor
25/21 Battye Street, BRUCE ACT 2617In accordance with current ACT Government health guidelines; from Friday the 29th October 2021, Open Homes are permitted with 25 people across the venue before density limits apply.
For more up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
Located in the Proximity Apartments this ground-floor two-bedroom apartment is an opportunity not to be missed! Featuring a spacious open plan living and dining area connecting to an island kitchen that includes wooden and stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, and large windows looking out onto a private courtyard. With the sliding door windows leading to the courtyards and the large windows in the kitchen, this apartment boasts plenty of natural lighting throughout. Offering two private courtyards located at the front and back of the apartment. The entry points to the front courtyard are through the living area and one of the bedrooms and the entry to the back courtyard is only through the master bedroom allowing it to be private and personal. Both bedrooms feature built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
Proximity is situated in close vicinity to a wide range of amenities at your doorstep. This includes the Australian Institute of Sport, GIO Stadium, Belconnen Town Centre, Calvary Hospital, The University of Canberra and Canberra Institute of Technology.
Virtual Tour - https://youtu.be/ZNxP0LjCDUk
• Open plan living and dining area
• 3 Metre High ceiling - Feeling of More space
• 2 Private courtyards with entries via bedrooms and living area
• 2 Bedrooms with built-in robes
• 1 Bathroom
• Secure underground parking space
• Island kitchen with wooden and stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling system
• Within walking distance to the AIS Arena and GIO Stadium
• Easy access to the University of Canberra and CIT
• Down the road from Calvary Hospital
• Ready to Move-In
• Body Corporate: $1,217.10 pq
• Rates: $384.44 pq
• Living Area: 64.7 sqm approx
• EER: 6