North facing in the heart of Gungahlin with Infinite potential
261/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue, GUNGAHLIN ACT 2912Positioned on the 7th level with views overlooking the Yerrabi Ponds and beyond, this cleverly designed north-facing two-bedroom apartment receives an abundance of sunlight and offers the ideal combination of style, location, and practicality.
Residents will enjoy a high level of comfort from top of the range of quality appliances, open-plan kitchen design, reverse cycle air-conditioning, and double-glazed sliding doors that connect to a private terrace from the living area.
The impressive list of amenities comprises recreational areas including; heated infinity swimming pool & spa bath, a fully equipped gym with shower amenities, and an enclosed alfresco/function room with kitchen and bathroom facilities (can be booked out for functions).
Located right in the heart of Gungahlin District, the coveted Infinity apartments provide easy access to Gungahlin Town Centre, local parks, restaurants and cafes, the light rail; all the very best of what Canberra has to offer. This apartment is perfect for first home buyers, owner-occupiers, and investors with a potential rental estimate of $530 -$550 a week.
• Large spacious living room combined with kitchen
• Access to the balcony from the living room
• Mountain & lake view
• Decent size bedroom with built-in robe
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances Fisher & Paykel
• One secure car space with storage
• Swimming pool & spa with a view
• Gym, alfresco dining, and party area
• BBQ and a landscaped podium for residents to relax and entertain friends and family
• Light rail stop in the heart of Marketplace
• EER: 6.0
• Strata: $968pq
• Rates: $364pq
• Living Size: 75 sqm