The Jewel in Kingston's Crown
35/1 Kerridge Street, KINGSTON ACT 2604A rare opportunity to own a two-level bespoke penthouse in one of Canberra's most desirable locations. With a prime waterfront position, stunning design, and a high level of inclusions and finishes, number 35/1 Kerridge Street, Kingston is an offering like no other.
The Atelier complex boasts a refined beauty that stands out from the norm and yet fits so perfectly with its surroundings. Designed by Bates Smart, the pedigree of one of Australia's original Architectural firms shines through the building in every way. From a firm that has numerous landmark buildings to its claim, it is no surprise that Atelier is one of Canberra's most stunning buildings.
The apartment itself boasts a spacious and well-designed layout. Featuring two balconies with views looking out to Black Mountain Tower and Parliament House, and a high level of finish that is complimented by the list of inclusions such as; Miele kitchen appliances, integrated fridge, 20mm marble benchtops, engineered timber flooring, and floor to ceiling windows.
Amongst the most desirable locations in Canberra, there is no area that can match the offering of the Kingston Foreshore. Set along the shores of Lake Burley-Griffin, residents can take full advantage of the assortment of restaurants and cafes, and all other amenities that Canberra's inner south has to offer.
This is the first and possibly only time that this spectacular apartment will be available to the public. Do not miss out!
• Views out to Parliament House and Black Mountain Tower
• Tranquil Garden area on level 1 for all residents to enjoy
• Extra-long kitchen bench
• Floor to ceiling storage in hallway
• Enormous storage area hidden under stairs
• Miele Appliances - Oven, Induction cooktop, slimline slide-out rangehood with external exhaust, and semi-integrated dishwasher
• Integrated 441L Fisher and Paykel fridge
• Parisi tapware
• Heating and Cooling - Split multi-head system outlets concealed in kitchen and main bedroom bulkheads
• 3 car spaces in secured basement carpark
• Engineered timber to living space
• Carpets to bedrooms
Rates: $790.05 per qtr (approx.)
Body Corporate: $2625 per qtr (approx.)
Land Tax: $973.31 per qtr (approx.)