Private inspections strictly by appointment only
4 Edlington Street, FRASER ACT 2615Set on an impressive block of land, this three bedroom red brick home is located in an enviable position in a quiet loop street. Offering an appealing contrast of country meets city living, the home enjoys both privacy and practicality, ideal for both first home buyers, families, and investors.
The beautifully maintained front and rear gardens make the house feel like a home. Providing light filled rooms, spacious living areas and large floor to ceiling windows throughout, this home has essential structure for comfortable living.
Situated in the popular suburb of Fraser, the dwelling offers a sought after rural setting close to parks and nature reserves, yet is just minutes to local schools and shops, with easy access to the city centre.
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Freshly painted throughout
• Ample cupboard space
• Access to external landing area from kitchen/dining
• Full size internal laundry
• 2 Daikin reverse cycle air conditioners
• Electric stove
• Sizeable sheltered pergola ideal for outdoor entertaining
• Rear yard with mature gardens and expansive luscious grass
• Colour bond fencing
• EER: 0.5