5 Ahmatt Street, NGUNNAWAL ACT 2913This beautifully presented home instantly captivates from the minute you walk through the door. As you step into the expansive family room, you are drenched in natural light thanks to the high ceilings and large picture windows that look out onto the backyard, capturing the stunning Gungahlin skyline.
As you make your way into the kitchen and dining room you are presented with sophisticated finishes and quality products to make the family cook feel right at home.
Accommodation includes a master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite. The two remaining bedrooms each come equipped with a built-in robe and are accompanied by the family bathroom and separate toilet for convenience. This split level home is perfect for anyone ready to move straight in without any hassle.
The deceptively large block creates for an element of surprise, with an outdoor entertaining verandah backing onto a well maintained and presented backyard.
Conveniently located within walking distance to schools and shops, this quiet family home presents the perfect opportunity to buy in the flourishing suburb of Ngunnawal.
• Large light-filled open plan living and dining
• Large floor to ceiling windows
• Matured wrap around gardens
• Dual access to timber deck/balcony with views of Gungahlin and surrounding hills
• Light-filled kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
• With large windows flowing out to the family room with access to the balcony
• Large grass backyard with matured flowers and plants
• Tiled, wooden and carpeted throughout
• Large bathroom with bath and shower
• 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Single garage
• Laundry with external access to the path that wraps around the backyard
• Views from Master with ensuite, shower and toilet
• Master at the end of the home on a lower level creating a sense of privacy within the home
• Separate toilet
• Bosch Oven
• Storage throughout the home
• Central ducted heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Skylights throughout the home which creates a light-filled atmosphere
• Zoned alarm system
• EER: 2.5