Within walking distance to the University of Canberra!
74/3 Nevertire Street, LAWSON ACT 2617On offer is this modern two-bedroom apartment in unit 74 at 3 Nevertire Street, Lawson. Perfect for any first home buyer, investor, small family, or university student!
This two-bedroom apartment is located on the third floor, is light-filled, and has a modern colour scheme. Walking through the gallery-style kitchen with stone benchtops, and quality Smeg appliances including an induction cooktop and dishwasher. Opening up to the open plan living and dining area with split system heating and cooling and access to the wrap-around balcony. Both bedrooms included quality carpets, built-in wardrobes, and are both serviced by a shared bathroom. Other features include a European laundry with a dryer, a single basement parking space, and a storage cage. This complex also contains a resident's gym and landscaped entertaining and BBQ area.
Built-in one of Belconnen's newer suburbs, 3 Nevertire Street, Lawson is within walking distance to the University of Canberra, Lake Ginninderra, a number of playgrounds, and only a short drive away from Westfield Belconnen, Kaleen Shops, and Calvary Hospital. Directly across from Ginninderra Drive and easy access to Gungahlin Drive, giving you the opportunity to travel effortlessly.
Currently tenanted on a month-to-month basis for $410 per week.
• Located on the third floor
• Built-in robes in both bedrooms
• Split system heating & cooling in the living room
• Stone kitchen benchtop
• Smeg appliances, including induction cooktop & dishwasher
• Quality carpet & tiles
• Vertical blinds throughout
• European laundry with clothes dryer included
• Double glazed windows
• Spacious wrap-around balcony
• Secure basement parking space & storage cage
• Access to complex gym and landscaped BBQ area
• Living area: 52sqm
• Balcony area: 16sqm
• Rates: $410 pq
• Land Tax (if rented): $477.33 pq
• Body Corporate: $580.50 pq
• EER: 6.0