Expansive Ground Floor Apartment
7B/54 Forbes Street, TURNER ACT 2612With the perks or suburban living whilst still being located so close to the city, this ground floor 2 bedroom apartment is perfect for just about anyone.
The living area provides a spacious welcoming, flowing freely to the open plan kitchen, which is located at the other end of the home. Complementing the open plan kitchen, living and dining room is the attractive outdoor entertaining area, perfect for hosting a large gathering.
Utilizing the space of the home, a study has been innovatively created, ensuring there is an additional room to enjoy some piece and quiet. With close proximity to the light rail, city centre and the rest that the city has to offer, this property is perfect for someone who is after inner city living with suburban benefits.
• Ground floor apartment
• Hardwood timber flooring throughout all living areas
• 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built ins
• Additional study
• Good sized bathroom
• Large backyard entertaining area/timber deck
• Large kitchen equipped with plenty of storage
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Allocated carport with storage space
• Spa bath
• Courtyard off the master with washing line
• Back gate access into the communal gardens
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• 5 minute walk to the light rail
• Currently rented out on a periodic tenancy at $450 per week
• EER: 5.0