Two Storey Terrace Home - No Body Corporate Fees!!
8 Tenison Woods Circuit, BONYTHON ACT 2905Location and lifestyle are both on offer with this amazing property!
Well presented and perfectly maintained, this two storey terrace home offers 185sqm (approximately 20square) of living space - not including the garage - making this a very spacious, family home, enhanced by a functional, flowing floor plan.
Downstairs consists of separate formal lounge and dining (with sliding doors to the front courtyard) and an extremely large family room (with an atrium & water feature plus sliding doors out to the rear yard), a spacious, functional, well equipped kitchen with an abundance of storage space, breakfast bar and a double drawer dishwasher and a designated informal meals area plus the convenience of a powder room and access to the rear yard from the laundry.
Upstairs you will find four very generous sized bedrooms and a full sized bathroom and separate toilet. The segregated main bedroom is very large and has the convenience of a walk in robe, ensuite and access out to it's own deck.
Two of the three remaining bedrooms are fitted with built in robes, while the fourth, although currently set up as a study is easily large enough for a bed and freestanding wardrobe.
Equipped with 2 x split system reverse cycle air conditioning units - one upstairs and one down, together with in-slab heating in the kitchen and meals area and insulation in both the walls and ceiling, maintaining a comfortable temperature all year round will be extremely easy to do.
Just some of the many features include:
* Located within walking distance to Hyperdome
* Spacious terrace home with NO body corporate
* 4 large bedrooms, ensuite & walk in robe
* Timber deck private to the main bedroom
* Convenience of downstairs powder room
* Quality inclusions throughout the home
* Large, functional kitchen and meals area
* In-slab heating in kitchen and meals area
* 2 x split system heating and cooling units
* Security system and upstairs security shutters
* Double garage - internal access & remote door
* Tiled entry off secure, paved front courtyard
* Small, secure, level, easy care rear yard
To purchase this home is to not only secure a well maintained, quality built family home, but to make a lifestyle choice to live where all that Tuggeranong CBD has to offer is at your fingertips - including Al-a-carte dining, picnics by the lake and maybe even being able to walk to work! EER 3.5