Priced to Sell!
80/21 Battye Street, BRUCE ACT 2617Located in the Proximity Apartments this great opportunity to purchase a highly desirable ground floor apartment is not to be missed. This home is inclusive of open plan living, two private courtyards, two bedrooms, a bathroom, and an underground secure car space.
On offer is a spacious open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area that has large windows surrounding the space boasting plenty of natural light and a door to access one of the private courtyards. The kitchen features a laminated benchtop and stainless steel appliances, while the living and dining area features tiled flooring, reverse cycle air conditioning, and a wall-mounted heater to keep comfort within the home all year round. Both bedrooms have their own built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, with the main bedroom able to gain access to its own private courtyard separate from the first, both courtyards having high fencing to ensure privacy.
Proximity is situated in close vicinity to a wide range of amenities at your doorstep. This includes the Australian Institute of Sport, GIO Stadium, Belconnen Town Centre, Calvary Hospital, The University of Canberra, and Canberra Institute of Technology.
• Ground floor apartment
• 2 Private courtyards with high fencing
• 2 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 1 with mirrors
• 1 Bathroom
• Secure underground car space
• Open plan living and dining boasting plenty of natural light
• Fly Screen in the master bedroom
• Wall-mounted heater and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in all rooms
• Easy access to a number of amenities in the surrounding area
• Rates: $384.44 pq (approx)
• Body Corporate: $1,217.10 pq (approx)
• Living Size: 68sqm
• EER: 6.0