It's A Ripper!
80 Longmore Crescent, WANNIASSA ACT 2903
This stunning renovated three bedroom home is perfect for families entering the market or for those looking for a great return on an investment property or for those downsizing. Its fully renovated kitchen with fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning, together with being situated in a sought after part of Wanniassa, make it the perfect purchase.
This near 1000m2 fully enclosed battle-axe block is ideal for those with pets and children as they can run around the property safely. The two large yards are a unique feature of this block, and one of them backs on to a large park area complete with a children’s playground. The property is positioned right at the northern end of Wanniassa, the closest part to Farrer and Torrens where houses like this are selling for well over $520,000. The property is within walking distance to shops and schools, and comprises three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes and a nice well-kept bathroom with separate toilet and laundry. The garage has been used as a rumpus entertaining area and can double up as a dual-purpose space or garage, depending on your needs. It has a single car entry in the front and rear of the garage, extending into the back part of the property. The garage is large enough to accommodate two vehicles or can be used as a gym or for leisure activities if need be.Other features include:
* Fully modern renovatedgas Kitchen
* Beautiful Australian Kempas hardwood floorboards throughout the kitchen, dining room and entry
* 969m2 fully enclosed battle-axe block
* Fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Three bedrooms, two with built-ins
* Single entry double metal garage
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Large functional separate renovated laundry
* A practical little Study nook
* 12 month old economical Rinnai Gas Hot Water System with internal water temperature controllers