Add Weston Creek Into Your Investment Portfolio!
A & B/22 Heysen Street, WESTON ACT 2611Located in the highly-sought-after suburb of Weston, this property includes one block and two properties! This is a great investment opportunity, with a dual-income available from both properties, take advantage of the hot market and have both properties added to your investment portfolio or just add one and live in the other!
22A Heysen Street.
• Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Good sized living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Single carport
• Shared backyard with Unit B, with own clothesline
• Currently rented at $370 month-to-month
22B Heysen Street.
• Good sized bedroom with built-in robe
• Combined bathroom and laundry
• Freshly paint throughout
• New carpet and vinyl flooring
• Single carport
• Shared backyard with Unit A, with own clothesline
• Currently rented at $298 per week until 05/06/2022
Located in the heart of Weston Creek with a number of amenities nearby, this property is in prime positioning. Only a short 3km drive into Woden Town Centre where you have access to the Hellenic Club, The Alby, Southern Cross Club and everything Westfield Woden shopping centre has to offer. Closer to the property is Cooleman Court, Raiders Weston, and Orient Kitchen, including a number of restaurants, grocery stores, medical centres and retail stores. The Weston Neighbourhood Oval is located down the road along with St. Jude's Primary School.
• One block and two properties
• Great investment opportunity
• Shared backyard with dual clotheslines
• Two car carport
• All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Freshly painted and new curtains (B)
• Newly laid carpet and vinyl flooring (B)
• Reverse cycle air conditioning (A)
• Living area: 131sqm approx
• Land size: 918sqm
• Land Tax (if rented): $1,245.50 pq
• Rates: $837.50 pq
• UCV: $480,000 (2021)
• EER: 1.5