Spacious Three Bedroom - Ready to move in!
1/1 Bilkurra Street, QUEANBEYAN NSW 2620
With the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia slowly increasing, the wellbeing of our Civium clients and our staff is an area of great importance to us.
As such, to minimise the risk of transmission the below changes have been made our open home process:
– Our leasing manager will meet you at the front door and we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the property
– Please do not touch surfaces or handles unless necessary
– Please do not be offended if we keep our distance or refuse to shake your hand
– We will only allow small groups in each property at a time, so please be understanding that others may be waiting to inspect as well
Please do not attend the open home if:
– If you have entered Australia after midnight Sunday, March 15 2020
– Are feeling unwell with symptoms synonymous with COVID-19
– Have been in close or casual contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19
If you are unable or unwilling to attend one of our open homes please contact our office as we may be able to arrange a virtual inspection for you.
A well maintained, three bedroom townhouse located in a small and peaceful complex of 5. The property is located on the street (rather than inside the complex) and offers residents a great location in a lovely complex.
The Queanbeyan CBD is a short 5 minute drive away, Jerrabomberra shops are just under 10m minutes and the commute to Canberra only takes between 15-20 minutes.
– Large lounge area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Dining area.
– Kitchen with ample storage and bench space.
– Electric cooking.
– Three well-sized bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe
– Renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath.
– Large internal Laundry
– Enclosed back courtyard.
– Single lock-up garage
– Single car space beside the garage
– NBN box connected, internet connection and cost is the tenants responsibility
EER Rating: N/A
Please utilise the “Book Inspection” button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.