Spacious Three Bedroom - Ready to move in!
1/1 Bilkurra Street, QUEANBEYAN NSW 2620**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
A well maintained, three bedroom townhouse located in a small and peaceful complex of 5. The property is located on the street (rather than inside the complex) and offers residents a great location in a lovely complex.
The Queanbeyan CBD is a short 5 minute drive away, Jerrabomberra shops are just under 10m minutes and the commute to Canberra only takes between 15-20 minutes.
- Large lounge area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Dining area.
- Kitchen with ample storage and bench space.
- Electric cooking.
- Three well-sized bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe
- Renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Large internal Laundry
- Enclosed back courtyard.
- Single lock-up garage
- Single car space beside the garage
- NBN box connected, internet connection and cost is the tenants responsibility
EER Rating: N/A
Sorry no pets.
Please utilise the "Book Inspection" button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.