1/131 Port Jackson Circuit, Phillip ACT 2606**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
Conveniently situated in the heart of Phillip this recently updated Tri-Level townhouse is sure to impress.
A spacious living room and private balcony welcomes you home with new flooring and painting, this spacious home will meet your needs. 2 good size bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
FEATURES of this townhouse include:
- Tri-level townhouse in central location
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes
- Well-appointed kitchen with adjoining dining area
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- Separate toilet
- Spacious living room
- Private balcony
- Oversize single garage with automatic door and internal access
- Split system air conditioning in kitchen and main bedroom
- Electric wall heater and electric optiflame fire in living room
- Walking distance to Woden Town Centre, Canberra Hospital and public transport links
Located in central Phillip and within walking distance to the Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital, this home offers both quality and convenience for those wanting to maximise their lifestyle.
Don't miss the opportunity to call this property yours!
Lease length: 12 months +
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.