Split level home in the heart of Weston Creek!
1/30 Eungella Street, Duffy ACT 2611
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
Ideally located at the edge of a development, this home is perfect for all your needs. With it’s own street access and formal living spaces and split level design it is sure to impress.
Features of this home include:
– Formal living spaces
– Large family room (with open fire place) opening to the rear courtyard.
– Functional kitchen with a dishwasher & room for a large refrigerator.
– Separate toilet & washbasin on the lowest level.
– Three bedrooms all with built-ins and opening to a full length balcony
– The main bedroom has an ensuite
– Main bathroom & separate toilet
– Plenty of extra storage cupboards throughout the property
The home has a double garage with a remote controlled door & internal access. There is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, supplementary electrical heating & an open fire.
Located in Duffy this home is Central to all major shopping centres and close to public transport and schools. Don’t miss the opportunity to call this home yours!
Lease length: 12 months preferred
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.