We know Monash is a great suburb, but this house presentation and size is second to none on the rental market!
1 Crocker Place, MONASH ACT 2904
This prestigious family home in the popular suburb of Monash has fabulous presentation inside, and out, as well as a simply brilliant location. The street appeal is supported by a great interior style and layout. Set over two levels the main living and bedrooms are all located upstairs with a home office, rumpus room and games/TV room downstairs off the large double garage.
All features of this property include:
– 4 Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Ensuite to main bathroom
– Large sunken lounge room to the front of the house leading to the front verandah/balcony with mountain views
– Very spacious family room to the back of the house overlooking the back yard (perfect to keep an eye on the kids playing in the back yard)
– Dining area located offset the kitchen
– Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and overlooking the family room area
– LED lighting in the kitchen area
– Ducted gas heating upstairs
– RCAC unit located in the living area
– Rumpus room/Office space/Games or TV room (you choose your preference of use) downstairs off garage with a bathroom and access to the laundry
– Large double garage (with Remote control access) that would more than adequately fit 2 large cars along with work space and/or storage space. Internal access to upstairs
– Beautiful gardens front and back
Available: 27th October 2017
Lease: 12 Months preferred
Pets Considered – but will be reviewed with application
EER Rating: 1* (2017)
Please utilise the “Book Inspection” button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the apply for this property button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.