Architecturally designed, well appointed 2 Bedroom Townhouse - perfect for professional couple or single
1 Gepp Place, PEARCE ACT 2607This near brand new 2 bedroom townhouse is located within walking distance to transport links, local catholic primary school and public and private high schools.
- Tiling throughout
- Economical water column heating and ceiling fans
- Large , spacious kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Combined lounge / dining room with access to internal courtyard
- Designer laundry with additional bench space and linen cupboards
- Master bedroom with ensuite and sliding doors to access private internal courtyard and double robe doors
- 2nd bedroom also has full length robes
- Single lock up garage with remote access
- Rain Water tank
- Small private easy care rear yard with garden shed
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed
Please utilise the "Book Inspection" button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the owner has not been in a position to need to commission an assessment.