Architecturally designed, well appointed 2 Bedroom Townhouse - perfect for professional couple or single
1 Gepp Place, PEARCE ACT 2607**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
This near brand new 2 bedroom townhouse is located within walking distance to transport links, local catholic primary school and public and private high schools.
- Tiling throughout
- Economical water column heating and ceiling fans
- Large, spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Combined lounge/dining room with access to internal courtyard
- Designer laundry with additional bench space and linen cupboards
- Master bedroom with ensuite and sliding doors to access private internal courtyard and double robe doors
- 2nd bedroom also has full-length robes
- Single lock up garage with remote access
- Rain Water tank
- Small private easy care rear yard with garden shed
Lease length: 12 months + preferred
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.