A Stylish, Spacious Grand Residence - Gardener Included
1 Gladman Close, ISAACS ACT 2607
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
This property is MUCH larger on the inside than it looks! Bit like Dr Who’s Tardis! So dont pass up inspecting this stunning family home which offers everything a family could want.
From the three large defined living areas, to spacious entertaining areas (including a bar off the dining room). Location wise it is situated in the quiet hills of Isaacs with nature reserves close by, a short drive to Woden Town Centre, Canberra Hospital & various embassies.
– 5 Bedrooms, 4 with built in robes (or the large room with no built is is a great sized Study)
– Main Bedroom with large ensuite including corner spa and separate shower
– Main bathroom
– powder room
– Immaculate kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, electric oven, marble benchtops & fridge included (optional)
– Ducted gas heating throughout
– Ducted air conditioning downstairs
– New LED lighting in some rooms
– Alarm system (back to base option is at tenants cost)
– Spacious internal laundry with washing machine & dryer included (optional)
– Large outdoor entertaining area with deck & pergola
– 3 reverse cycle air conditioners in all of the upstairs bedrooms
– Separate living, dining and family areas
– Storage room located on ground floor
– Double Garage with internal access and remote control doors
– Easy care mature manicured gardens with monthly gardener included
Lease: 12 months or longer
Pets: Considered strictly on application
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.