Complete in Curtin
114 Carruthers Street, CURTIN ACT 2605
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
This well presented family home is ideally located within a short drive or walk to the local Curtin Shops, the Canberra Hospital, Woden Plaza, Civic and the Parliamentary Triangle.
The kitchen is a great size, with electric cooking, dishwasher and overlooks the backyard. There is separate dining and living areas, as well as a study and three great sized bedrooms all with built in robes.
– Paint and carpet was updated in 2018 (advertising photos will updated soon to reflect this)
– Three bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– Main bathroom, with shower over bath and separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating
– In wall air conditioner to living area
– Spacious kitchen with electric cooking & dishwasher
– Internal laundry with easy access to the backyard
– Double automatic door garage – garage is oversized with plenty of storage space
-Big backyard & private leafy front yard
This property won’t last long and is great for the pet lover.
Lease: 12 Months preferred
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.