Modern easy care home in Throsby
12 Dragon street, Throsby ACT 2914This home combines quality modern finishes & a practical layout in a fantastic single level design, offering the opportunity to create an easy-care lifestyle in Throsby, one of the most sought-after new suburbs in the Gungahlin region. With an open plan design featuring modern fixtures, high ceilings and a well-positioned family area, 12 Dragon Street will suit professionals, families and couples alike. A large modern kitchen with a walk-in pantry and open dining room will allow you to be emersed in the activity of your new home. With 3 spacious bedrooms including a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, what's not to love about this home. Your new backyard is perfect for entertaining and kids playing with its easy-care lawn garden.
Just minutes to the main Gungahlin town centre and the light rail, you are in a great location - away from the hustle and bustle, but close enough to enjoy all the conveniences Gungahlin has to offer. It is within walking distance from Joey Park, the newly opened Throsby Primary School and Throsby Early Learning Centres. It is ideal for families with school kids. Less than a minute away from Horse Park drive. It is surrounded by scenic walking trails and cycling tracks within close proximity to Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve.
Features of this home include:
• Three Bedroom spacious house
• Main Bedroom with Ensuite & spacious Walk-in Robe
• Modern Kitchen with 40mm Stone Bench Top
• Walk-in pantry & soft close drawers
• Bosch Appliances including gas cooktop, ducted Rangehood, Oven & dishwasher
• Smeg Inbuilt Microwave
• 2.7m standard high throughout & raked ceiling
• Down-lights throughout the house
• Solid entry door with smart lock
• Wooden floor throughout the house. No carpets.
• Double garage with remote control access
• Double glazed windows
• Ducted heating & cooling with three zones
• Tiled Alfresco with gas & water outlet
• 2000 L rainwater tank with pump
• Low maintenance front & back yard
• NBN ready
• Four security cameras surrounding the house
Lease length: 12 months +
All pets will be considered on application. No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange and request an inspection
2. After the open home you will be SMSed and emailed the details to apply
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR WEAR A FACEMASK AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***