Beautiful Top Floor Spacious Apartment
19/7 Medley Street, CHIFLEY ACT 2606
With the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia slowly increasing, the wellbeing of our Civium clients and our staff is an area of great importance to us.
As such, to minimise the risk of transmission the below changes have been made our open home process:
– Our leasing manager will meet you at the front door and we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the property
– Please do not touch surfaces or handles unless necessary
– Please do not be offended if we keep our distance or refuse to shake your hand
– We will only allow small groups in each property at a time, so please be understanding that others may be waiting to inspect as well
Please do not attend the open home if:
– If you have entered Australia after midnight Sunday, March 15 2020
– Are feeling unwell with symptoms synonymous with COVID-19
– Have been in close or casual contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19
If you are unable or unwilling to attend one of our open homes please contact our office as we may be able to arrange a virtual inspection for you.
This stylish and modern top level apartment is located in the popular location of Chifley with direct walking access to Woden shopping centre, Government Department Offices, schools, parks, public transport and it is a short drive to Canberra CBD.
– Electric heating
– Fully renovated kitchen with dishwasher
– Internal laundry
– Large Balcony
– Timber floor boards throughout
– Renovated bathroom
– Intercom system from exterior foyer to apartment
– Storage room available
If you are looking for a two bedroom unit with ideal location look no further.
Lease length: 12 month lease preferred
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Please utilise the “Book Inspection” button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
GENERAL ASBESTOS INFORMATION: Some buildings in the ACT region (specifically those constructed prior to 1985) may contain asbestos products. We urge all potential tenants to go to the http://www.asbestos.act.gov.au/page/view/2019/title/fact-sheets-for-home-ownersact website for information and fact sheets regarding asbestos.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.