Modern apartment in the Heart of Belconnen
2003/120 Eastern Valley Way, Belconnen ACT 2617
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
Welcome to Wayfarer!
Located on level 20 this fantastic 2 bedroom apartment is the epitome of apartment living. With a combined living and lounge room offering panoramic views of Lake Ginninderra and the mountain ranges, this apartment is sure to tick all the boxes.
Features of this apartment include:
– 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Master bathroom and ensuite and sliding doors to balcony
– Access to complex swimming pool and lounge
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances
– Induction cooktop, built-in microwave, fan-forced oven, dishwasher
– 2 split system air conditioners
– Allocated parking space
Lease length: 12 months +
Walking distance to Belconnen shopping centre, cafes and restaurants, public transport, and Lake Ginninderra College.
With Cisac, Belconnen markets, Club Lime, University of Canberra, AIS, and a Metro Woolworths at your fingertips this apartment is perfectly situated to cover all your needs.
Don’t miss the opportunity to call this apartment yours today!
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.