Jerrabomberra Welcomes You With This Stunning Four Bedroom Family Home!
210 Halloran Drive, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619
With the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia slowly increasing, the wellbeing of our Civium clients and our staff is an area of great importance to us.??
As such, to minimise the risk of transmission the below changes have been made our open home process:
– Our leasing manager will meet you at the front door and we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the property
– Please do not touch surfaces or handles unless necessary
– Please do not be offended if we keep our distance or refuse to shake your hand
– We will only allow small groups in each property at a time, so please be understanding that others may be waiting to inspect as well
Please do not attend the open home if:
– If you have entered Australia after midnight Sunday, March 15 2020
– Are feeling unwell with symptoms synonymous with COVID-19
– Have been in close or casual contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19
If you are unable or unwilling to attend one of our open homes please contact our office as we may be able to arrange a virtual inspection for you.
Large double doors welcome you into this home with spacious entryway guiding you into the large light filled open plan entertaining area. Enjoy the functional and practical floor plan with four bedrooms and formal and informal living areas.
Don’t miss out on this outstanding family home! Conveniently located close to Jerrabomberra shopping centre, cafe’s and bus stops this home is a must!
Features of this property include:
– Spacious formal and informal living areas enjoying a northerly aspect.
– Open style galley kitchen with quality European appliances.
– Informal meals and living area off kitchen.
– Sliding glass doors leading to covered outdoor entertaining area.
– Additional family/rumpus room.
– Segregated master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
– Additional three bedrooms all with built in robes.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Ducted vacuum.
– Security system.
– Double garage with internal access
– Single carport.
Light filled and designed to enjoy the indoor outdoor aspect, you will appreciate the comfortable lifestyle this home provides.
Enjoy everything this home has to offer within the community atmosphere of Jerrabomberra. With nearby shops, schools and bus service, this home is one to inspect.
This property is available NOW!
Please utilise the “Book Inspection” button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.