Modernised 2 Bedroom Unit
24/7 Medley Street, CHIFLEY ACT 2606**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
Excellence, taste and sophistication are only some of the words describing this spacious 2 bedroom apartment. This property has been recently renovated with stunning newly laid vinyl wood flooring, painted brick walls, spacious and new kitchen including soft-close drawers, ample storage, breakfast bar and new stainless steel appliances. This property has to be seen to be believed.
Location is key with this property, you are only seconds from Woden town centre, Tuggeranong Hyperdome, Local schools shops and transport, as well as only being minutes from the Hospital, Canberra City, Gungahlin and Belconnen, what more could this property offer?
• Modern Kitchen including with stainless steel appliances
• Stainless steel dishwasher
• Vinyl wood flooring
• Upgraded balcony with nature reserve views
• 2 x Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes/shelves
• Upgraded bathroom with bathtub
• 1 Carport space closest to the building entry door
• Carport storage locker
• Walking distance of Woden Town Centre, Local schools and transport
• Minutes to Tuggeranong, Canberra City, Gungahlin and Belconnen
Lease: 12 Months preferred
EER Rating: N/A
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.