Large renovated residence in blue ribbon location
FORREST ACT 2603
This heritage home boasts 4 to 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, formal dining, formal lounge, large family size kitchen with adjacent open plan family and dining room.
As you first walk into the property you will find the formal lounge and dining room, both with traditional fire places to create a mood that compliments that special glass of red or an evening with close friends and family. Following the decorative hall around, you will find 3 large bedrooms, all with built in robes and a fully renovated bathroom with in-floor heating to service this area.
Step through the double french doors into the new extension and you are greeted by the open plan living area that includes a generous family sized kitchen with walk-in-pantry, ample cupboards and draw space, breakfast bar, gas cooktop and 3 ovens, all ideal for entertaining. There is also a generous sized dining and family room, directly off the kitchen to allow for modern day living and entertaining.
The Master suite is tucked away separately from the other bedrooms in a quiet part of the home, with windows opening into the home’s extensive green gardens. The master suite offers a generous sized bedroom, walk-in-robe and palatial modern en-suite with double vanities, in-floor heating along with an oval bath and shower.
Key Features include:
– 4 to 5 bedrooms, all with built-in-robes (BIRs)
– 2.5 newly renovated bathrooms with in-floor heating
– two outdoor entertaining decks
– 2 rain water tanks
– Extra Large Double garage with internal access and remote controls
– Ducted gas heating throughout with reverse cycle A/C split systems
– Formal lounge and dining room, both with fireplaces
– Extra single garage with walking access only, for housing bikes, lawn mower etc.