In the Heart of Manuka
32/18 Captain Cook Crescent, GRIFFITH ACT 2603
Located in the sought after ‘Manuka Plaza’ complex, this 1 bedroom ensuite apartment is in the heart of Manuka district with shops and dining at your feet. There is open plan living & dining and the kitchen is modern, with granite bench tops & stainless steel appliances. The dining and kitchen areas have floorboards, and the living area and bedroom are carpeted.
There is also a convenient internal laundry with additional powder room. The bedroom features access to the wrap-around balcony, a walk through wardrobe to the ensuite which is large in size and has both bath and shower facilities.
With electric heating in the bedroom as well as reverse-cycle air conditioning to the living room, you will be comfortable all year round.
• Bedroom with walk through robe to ensuite
• Ensuite with both shower and bath facilities
• Electric heating in bedroom
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning to living area
• Modern kitchen with granite benchtop, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Internal laundry with dryer and additional powder room
• Intercom access
• 1 underground parking space
• Close to local shops, dining and transport.
Lease: 12 Months preferred
EER Rating:N/A -no applicable EER on this property*
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update?:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***